Sometimes healthy habits are the simplest of habits, organic apple cider vinegar is a healthy habit and inexpensive.
When you start looking up the benefits of apple cider vinegar you might wonder why everybody isn’t taking it. I often ask myself the same question. Personally I am not a fan of vinegar but apple cider vinegar is something I take every day.
I realize a lot of people look at organic apple cider vinegar, or vinegar as something that is acidic and would be hard on your stomach and digestion but in fact it is used to aid in digestion. Organic apple cider vinegar is acetic acid. There are also other health benefits like mineral salts and amino acids in organic apple cider vinegar, both are key components in good health and wellness. At a cellar level of anatomy and physiology minerals are the beginning, next in importance is protein and amino acids, then enzymes and then vitamins. Therefore it stands to reason that organic apple cider vinegar helps at a base level of health and wellness with its minerals and amino acids.
Webmd.com website stated there are some medical studies showing the benefits of organic apple cider vinegar with diabetes and obesity.
I take 1 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar in a cup of water before my main meal on a basically empty stomach. The organic apple cider vinegar helps to clean the gallbladder and clean the bile ducts and boots up the bile salts for better digestion.
Apple cider vinegar is noted to help in many health benefits, for obvious reasons I can only write about a few. The following information is taken from a small booklet I have that the cover is ripped off and none of the pages have an indication of what the book is called. I have a feeling the book is from Braggs but I couldn’t confirm the source. I have used this booklet for years
1) Total body detox; removing toxins and inflammation from the body. Two tables spoons of organic apple cider vinegar and six ounces of tomato juice, one to three times a day, between meals. I would add natural mineral salts in it as well.
2) Skin care; warm water and a half cup of cider vinegar, rub mixture over the skin. Do not wash it off and repeat weekly.
3) Heart care; two or three drops in a half a glass of water, three times daily.
4) Enlarged prostate gland; whip one tablespoon of cider vinegar with two tablespoons of pure olive oil, add a dash of cinnamon, pour on fresh tomatoes and eat, daily.
5) Arthritis; first thing in the morning, six ounces of tomato juice and a teaspoon of cider vinegar, drink. Then eat an apple. Add organic apple cider vinegar to your raw salads. Many of my patients have had relief from arthritis, by drinking 1 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar in water, two or three times a day.
6) Constipation; two tablespoons of flaxseed in boiling water for fifteen minutes, strain and add one tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar.
There are many other uses for organic apple cider vinegar, do some research.
Acid reflex is a digestive issue that can be helped with organic apple cider vinegar. Will it work for you? You won’t know until you try it. If you don’t like vinegar, like I don’t, you might want to start off with a smaller portion of organic apple cider vinegar and more water and work your way up to the full strength.
One thing I am sure of is organic apple cider vinegar doesn’t come with a long list of adverse side effects.